Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention In Drivers
HIGH RISK PROFESSIONS
- Truck Drivers
- Uber & Lyft Drivers
- Cab drivers
- Bus drivers
- Airline pilots
- Police Officers
- EMT Drivers
The average life expectancy for American men is 79. The average life expectancy for American truck drivers is 61.
STUDIES SUPPORT IMPROVEMENT OF BLOOD CIRCULATION AND PREVENTION OF DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS (DVT)
What Every Professional Driver Needs to Know About Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) occurs when a blood clot forms in a vein in your body – most commonly, your legs. If the formed blood clot breaks loose, it travels through your bloodstream and may get stuck in your lungs, heart or brain, leading to dangerous blockages.
- Sitting immobile for as little as an hour and a half can reduce the blood flow in the popliteal vein (behind the knee) by 40%. And every extra hour sitting down increases the risk by another 20%.
- There are MORE DEATHS from blood clots occur each year THAN AIDS, breast cancer, and motor vehicle crashes COMBINED!
How does it work
- Dissolves fibrin
- Enhances the body's production of plasmin and other clot-dissolving agents, including urokinase
- Supports normal blood pressure
- Prevents blood clots from forming
- Dissolves existing blood clots
What is Nattokinase?
Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from the traditional Japanese food natto. Natto is a fermented soybean dish that has been consumed for over 1,000 years in Japan. This dish is known for its stringy texture and strong odor, but it also contains high levels of Vitamin K2 and Nattokinase. Nattokinase is a potent fibrinolytic enzyme, meaning it can dissolve fibrin, which is a protein that forms clots in the blood.
Uses of Nattokinase
Nattokinase is an enzyme that is derived from fermented soybeans and has been shown to have several potential health benefits. Some of the most notable uses of Nattokinase include:
- Supporting cardiovascular health: Nattokinase has been shown to have blood-thinning properties and may help to reduce the risk of blood clots, which can contribute to cardiovascular disease. It may also help to lower blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Promoting healthy circulation: In addition to its cardiovascular benefits, Nattokinase may also help to improve circulation throughout the body. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with poor circulation or those who experience swelling in the extremities.
- Supporting healthy digestion: Nattokinase has been shown to help break down proteins in the digestive system, which may improve digestion and reduce the risk of digestive issues.
- Reducing inflammation: Nattokinase has anti-inflammatory properties and may help to reduce inflammation throughout the body. This can be beneficial for individuals with inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
- Supporting respiratory health: Nattokinase may help to reduce the risk of respiratory infections and improve lung function. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with asthma or other respiratory conditions.
PHARMACEUTICAL VERSUS NATURAL
Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to ﬁght blood clots, and has an advantage over blood thinners because it has a prolonged eﬀect without side eﬀects.
Standard Treatment are Drugs which possess THEIR OWN side eﬀects, such as Statins, Anti-hypertensives, Aspirin & Warfarin.
However, Nattokinase, a Natural Supplement has been shown to NORMALIZE BLOOD PRESSURE, DISSOLVE BLOOD CLOTS AND PREVENT THEM FROM FORMING in the first place!
Nattokinase: A Promising Alternative in Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
Nattokinase improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation and thrombus formation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879341/
Data Recorded in Real Life Support the Safety of Nattokinase in Patients with Vascular Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8231931/
Consumption of nattokinase is associated with reduced blood pressure and von Willebrand factor, a cardiovascular risk marker: results from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter North American clinical trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5066864/
Nattokinase improves blood flow by inhibiting platelet aggregation and thrombus formation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24396387/ https://mvsdoctors.com/professional-drivers-and-dvt-what-you-need-to-know-in-2017/ https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/wellbeing-focus-dvt-at-your-desk/